Take that, Valentines Day.

Ya know what I'm doing tomorrow? I'm sleeping. And gaining no less than ten pounds. And playing my piano. And playing my guitar. And not bitching about not having a Valentine anymore.

Oo. That stung, didn't it? I bet you've been bitching too, huh? It's logical I guess. I look at couples in the hallway at school and basically just want to throat punch them.

Shockingly, I'm not very good at relationships.

But this year, despite the fact that I basically got dumped, I'm not gonna moan and groan about not having somone who loves me. Because the truth is, I have a lot of people who love me.

*Hello concieted moment.*

I've got the best friends and family in the whole world and I'd rather spend the day reminding THEM how much I love them instead of dreading the fact that the person I like doesn't feel the same way.

....or maybe I'll cry and eat candy all day....

EITHER WAY, I hope y'all have a fantastic V-day. Buy some lovey dovey crap for your significant other. Pop every heart balloon you see. Watch cutesy movies. Throat punch people. Just hang in there and remember that it only lasts 24 hours. Spend it how you will.

....and get me some chocolates?
February 14th, 2013 at 03:42am