The worst movie in the world, and a letter to a man.

Image

Well, I just watched possible one of the most messed up films ever. Mainly because it's based on a true story. It's the horror film 'The Girl Next Door' and tells the story of a young girl who's abused by her family.

[tw: rape, abuse, violence]

So the most shocking parts of the film, we found (me, Debz and Anne-Marie) were the bits where this girl was tied up by her wrists and they cut her with knives and burned her with cigarettes. Then later in the film, the aunt gets her son to rape the girl while the group of kids all watch, and then they cut words on her stomach and end that scene by burning off her clitoris.

Image

*everyone in room crosses legs*

Seriously all of us were ready for crying or throwing up. We put on the re-make of The Hills Have Eyes and that is fucking light watching after the previous fim. Jesus fucking Christ.

Done. So done with life. Forever.

--

In other news, I got an odd message on my Spillit (which you can find here). The thing on spillit says 'What Do You Like About Me?' and somebody left me a one word answer saying: 'Abused.'

And anyone who knows me or even occaisionally reads my blogs or stories, will know that a word like that... carries a lot of meaning. And I don't know who would leave me a message like that, knowing the meaning it carries.

Oh, wait, yes I do. And if it is him, or even if he's just fucking reading my posts on here like he said he was not long ago...

Image

You know what? I am fucking amazing. I am beautiful. I am strong. I am loved. I help people. I inspire people. I have friends who want to live with me.]

And you are a man who thinks it's okay to abuse a woman. So you think you were right when you called me weak? Don't make me laugh. I'm so awesome that I'm the motherfucking Batman. MOTHER. FUCKING. BAT. MAN.

Done.

Image
February 14th, 2013 at 04:46am