Ahhhh the nostalgia...or lack there of.

So, I guess I should explain that I haven't logged on in a little less than a year. I haven't updated a story in OVER a year. So the fact that Mibba breaks my heart may be due to the neglect I've inflicted upon it. You see, I joined mibba when I was 12 around 5 years ago. I loved that format. It didn't change dramatically for a while and then BAM. New website. I'm sure it's still the same Mibba, with the same writers, but it breaks my heart. Because of what happened today.

I'm in a relationship. I'm in a GREAT relationship. My boyfriend and I have been together for around a year and five months. Blah blah blah we love each other and we had big plans for this weekend and tonight. Today his grandmother had a heart attack so he had to cancel. I am doing my best to understand but OF COURSE it bums me out. Of COURSE I want to be with him. And OF COURSE I feel guilty for being bummed out and wanting to be with him. I hate conflicting emotions.

And then my guitar teacher cancelled on me too. DAMN YOU ED! jk. But it didn't make me feel better.

So I wanted to come here and talk about it. I thought "Hey, where could I go when I was 14 and pour my heart out? Mibba!" And I know I still can! But like all things, it changed. Which is upsetting. I remember being 12 and talking about Valentines day on Quizilla! There was something nostalgic that drew me to Mibba but I'm sorry. I didn't find it here.

Not sure what this is about.
Have a nice day.
February 15th, 2013 at 02:16am