Going To Challenge Myself And Do Oneshot Requests!

So, like a fellow friend of mine is doing Jrock oneshot requests, I decided I'd like to do the same!

The information that I need is this.

The jrocker, and from which band. (I'm not familiar with a few bands so send me a link, if possible, to one of your favorite songs by them so I can get to know them!) Tell me what they do, I.E. drums, vocals ect.

I will also need a small character sketch from you about your main character. That way I can get familiar with your character as well. Things I will need from the sketch that are important to have are.

Name, appearance, any vital back ground info from the past or present, issues, likes and dislikes. You can add as much as you want to your sketch when you send it so feel free to send me a book if you really wanted too! Haha!

If you have an idea you would like me to write about feel free to tell me and I will do the best I can!

I WILL ONLY ACCEPT THE ONESHOTS THROUGH MESSAGING! DO NOT COMMENT ON HERE TELLING ME YOUR OC OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!

Anyways, keep in mind that I work forty hours a week, and that I have to manage a boyfriend and my other stories as well that I'm working on. Give me a max of two weeks to write your oneshot. I will have them posted ASAP!

Also, if you would like a lemon, let me know in your request when you ask. You can ask for almost anything when you request from me. I will let you know if its something a little to uncomfortable for me to write! :3

I love all of you dear readers and would love to give you guys something you all want! :3
February 17th, 2013 at 06:39pm