Ed S concert, Band feels, More author recs, More feels

I haven't had Internet in ages (except for on my phone) and I haven't updated any of my stories in what seems like y e a r s. Finally I have some - and I'm ELATED.

First off, I AM GOING TO AN ED SHEERAN CONCERT ON FRIDAY. I'm going to see the genius with the ginger hair and I'm gonna hear him live and I get to see his ultimately adorable smile and hear his lyrics live and hear him sing - OH JESUS THAT ACCENT - and see his red hair and physically just seeeee him. 

Honestly I'm not that hardcore of a fan who goes stalking him every minute of the day. I just ADORE his music and Ed, the man himself, is pretty ridiculously amazeballs, too. I mean his lyrics; they say I'm up and coming, like I'm fuckin' in a an elevator. yes...applaud this lad.

My friend went last year and she tried finding a suitcase that I could fit inside then I flashed back to reality and got drowned with sad, sad feels.

I'm gonna stop there now - HAHA - aaaand I'm probably gonna rant later on after the concert because IT'S MY FIRST EVER CONCERTTTTT EVER. Cue post concert depression...yikes.

Secondly, OHMIGOSH MY ALL TIME BAND THAT HAS BEEN PLACED IN MY HEART IS CHANGING THEIR NAME, GENRE, AND EVERYTHING ELSE. 

I can't believe it...no one will e v e r understand my love for these guys...NOBODEHHHHHHHH. Half of you might not have heard of them but IDC IM SAD AND FEELS AND I HAVE TO REMIND MYSELF THEY'RE STILL THE SAME MORONS I FELL IN LOVE WITH.

Image


Sigh...Allstar Weekend...always with me, my idols.

I should just like artists for their music...

Thirdly, here are some author recs...yes they're all pretty effing gorgeous and amazing and just absolutely aksiskdusbxnkzks. So go ahead, skim the list, click the links and love them, like I do!



Btw, if you guys know James Stark from The House of Night...I LOVE HIM TO DEATH OH DEAR LORD I want him to shoot my arrow, of you know what I mean ;)
February 23rd, 2013 at 09:24am