I'VE ACTUALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE BESIDES FANGIRL AND CRY OVER ASIAN MEN.

Image

I KNOW GUIZ.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT?

Okay, today we were supposed to have drama, but the teacher wasn't here - praise Haruhi - so we had a textiles/fashion design teacher. At first it was all dandy, she gave me a sketch book and told me to sketch some people (#nerd with no work to do problems), so I did.

Then.

She.

BRINGS OUT THE CORSETS.

[aislt[aoisbdfhfd rtfg eryrt 5ytyhg

Image

IKR.

LIEK, SRSLY.

Image

DAT RAXACORICOFALLAPATORIAN. /lipbite
(I believe it's a Slitheen, not a Blathereen. I think.)

So I went and looked at them, then I went back to sketching, and I sketched a Victorian-styled outfit and showed her AND SHE BEGAN SHOWERING ME WITH COMPLIMENTS AND OMG MY FACE.

Image

And so I sketched some more, and showed her, and she was like, YOU BETTER JOIN MY CLASS. I NEEEEEEED YOU.

And I was there blushing.

And she was like, 'either you're born with this talent or you're not. I can teach people to draw, but you're something special.'

GUIZ.

I WAS MOVED.

LIEK, SRSLY.

MOOOOOVVVVEEEEEDDD.

And so I went back to my seat, and my friendy Paige asks me to sketch her a dress for a formal (sort of like our prom, for year eleven or ten, I believe), and I did, and she was gushing and squealing and SHE EVEN HUGGED ME.

And that's when I was like, I can make people happy with this. So, yeah. I want to get into fashion (preferably alternative fashion). Not because of these compliments - though they are nice - but because I want to be able to design clothes that people can feel confident in and be proud to wear.

Like swagfags and obey (#melbourne problems - I'm talking about the goddamn Janoskians >.>)

But yeah, and I really want to spread Japanese fashion and gothic fashion and all that in Australia. Like, I know how hard it is to obtain Rorita (Lolita) clothes here, so I want to be able to design the clothes, and sell them here for a cheaper price.

I dunno.

OH, BUT IF THEY MAKE FANGIRLING A PROFESSIONAL CAREER, FUCH (haych on purpose) DUH PORISE.

I'MMA BE A PRO FANGIRLER.

Have a nice day c;
Image
February 26th, 2013 at 06:58am