Impressionable teen say WAH?!

Good day. Or, moderate day, if you're northern. And if you're from scotland.. what are you even doing here pal?! Shouldn't you be at the clinic...?

Bit of casual racism to start off another lovely, narcissistic, offensive-to-all blog of mine on this beautiful thursday evening. It's okay. No-one will hit me for it. I do not leave the house.

SOOOOOO, WHATZZ NEWWW.

Come to a few more conclusions ain't I.

1. I have reached the extent of my BRILLIANT FABULOUS MOTHERSHIPTASTIC dialect-inventing-talent. The latest form of jargon I have created is pure GENUIS.
Ready?
Ringo - noun, of Liverpudlian origin, the person of the group who know one quite knows why they're there. good at violence/hitting things.
I..E. (when in use) - Bethan why do I follow you on twitter? You are really, really great at everything but the internet & you're from a family of Ringos.

Thank me later. Inventor of languages FOH LYF.

2. Lostprophets fans. Do you all have brain hemorrhages? Come on, pumpkins. Why oh why oh WHY do you all appear to be gullible 14 year olds?! That Maybe-Fake ian account on twitter.... THERE IS NO MAYBE-FAKE ABOUT THIS MAYBE-FAKE. More like, definitely fake. Come on lads. You're all a lot clevererer than you make out to be. You's got brains. Use em, ay? As if he's gonna be allowed to go on twitter in prison. And as if if he was, making a new account to make friends with rena from cherri bomb, subtly avoiding giving ANY explanation to ANYONE about the whole little Conspiring-To-Rape-A-One-Year-Old Kerfuffle that ended his career and with it ruined the life of all his fans let alone his bandmates? SMARTEN UP.

If you're sitting there thinking.. OH GOD BEFFAN. DAT IS SO ZZZO UNFAIR. NOT BECOZ I DISAGREE BUT I DONT KNO WOT YER ON ABOUTZ! SILLY WHITE HUMANZ! LOLZ! WHEREZ MA SNARE? I GOT NO SNARE IN MY HEADPHONESZ? THERE U GO.

(or the like)

then what I am indeed on about is @xxvengerxx . lots of silly little lostprophets fan chickens have mistaken it for the actual ian, when it's quite simple to adapt someone's style of dialect, and you're all giving him her it or jess the attention it so severly craves when actually it's just a guy being a naughty little pumpkin and will soon decide to leave us for something better.

I have to go no cos my sister wants the laptop and she'll sit on my head so bye.
February 28th, 2013 at 08:22pm