"What? A Script?" Paige Wants To Write A Musical

Hey guys so as the title says, I want to write a musical.

I was in my car this morning and actually listening to the radio, which is weird because I normally listen to Ed Sheeran's album Plus or One Direction or All Time Low, but I was listening to the radio. Then these songs come on one after another and I'm just sat there thinking, "Damn that would be some good musical numbers even though they're rock." And thus my idea was born and now I really want to write a musical.

Like a legit musical. Script and all. But because I've never done it before, I'm gonna use existing music and build my story around it.

I can't even explain how excited I am at the idea of this. It's gonna be a little dark, but still one of those musicals with songs you can dance to. I just can't help it. I wanna write it now. But my updates for my co-writes will come first.

That shouldn't take me too much longer and I got a tip from the wonderful, fabulous, genius mind of Ashlee that will streamline all my future updates. She is my goddess and I will follow her word like a religion. lol. If you haven't read anything by her you should go do that now. Like. Right now. This is one of her solo works, Monstress.

But back to the point of this blog.

PAIGE IS WRITING A MUSICAL!!
Image
And I think it will actually be good. Though I don't know if I'd be able to post it here. :/ Can we post scripts here? I don't know where they would go.

So, any thoughts about this? Any questions? I want your opinions! and if you know if scripts can be posted or where they would go that would be nice.

Xoxo, much love to you awesome nerds!
March 1st, 2013 at 05:14am