My New Life as RCV

so i havent been on this in a long ass time. well i guess that has to do with my girlfriend being constantly on here, on my account, reading her little stories that she obsesses about. well if you read my other entries then you will happy to know my girlfriend is in fact the girl i have been in love with since i was like 10 , allie johnson. we have been dating for 3 wonderful years now and i dont ever plan on breaking up with her because she is perfect for me and by some miracle she loves me too and we have a perfect baby girl named Copeland ( named after our favorite band) today i finally decide to log onto this on a computer instead of my phone and my lovely girlfriend told me i should start writing again so i am.
im going to now talk about the love of my life so if you dont want to hear it then dont read this.
so my lovely, perfect girlfriends name is Allie Johnson and she is 17. she has gorgeous blonde hair and amazing blue eyes that i get lost staring in. they are the most amazing mixture of piecing blue and grey. and her smile lights up my world. and she made the most perfect amazing gorgeous baby girl in the world with me. my baby girls name is Copeland Ava Valosta. she was born october 20, 2012 and at a whopping 6 pounds 8 ounces. luckily she looks just like her gorgeous mommy. copeland has her mommys heart breakingly beautiful eyes and blonde hair... but she does have my smile .. according to allie she does. well im done for now and might be writing more later. right now i need to go watch a movie and cuddle with my future wife.

goodnight
March 2nd, 2013 at 10:05am