I'm Back...Only to Update for Now

Hello boys and girls...and to you pedobears too. It's been what? 2, 3 years since ya'll last heard from me? Sorry bout that. I got caught up in graduation preparations and trying not to fail my senior year. This blog post will be somewhat of an update for you, my fellow Mibbians.

Continuing from my last blog post, I did get my MP3 back from that teacher...and a new wallet that I still use to this day. A7X wallet with lyrics on it. No one claimed it and it was empty. No point in leaving a badass wallet behind, right :)

Now, concerning my Vampire story. I have several chapters written and not posted but I will not post them until I'm sure they won't conflict with future ideas because there's a lot of detail about to pile into the story. It involves the past...a lot. Gets complicated and if you're not paying attention, kinda confusing. So no posts on that in the forseeable future.

With that taken care of, I must tell ya'll something. I fell in love with one of the best games of the generation. I've been playing it since August 23, 2010. It's name MASS EFFECT!!! It's final DLC is coming out in 4 days, so I wanted to start a story as a sort of 'Thank you' and 'Good-bye'. Only, I didn't know how to go about writing it. So I came here to sift through fan fic.

That was my reason for coming back, aside from my general curiousity raging. I want to write a Mass Effect fanfic! I'll post more in another blog since this is just and update ;)

Now, I must wrap this up. Don't want to bore ya and I do have more work that needs doing. I'll write that Mass Effect fanfic blog and be off. Toodles, my fellow Mibbians. Embrace Eternity!!!
March 5th, 2013 at 02:06pm