Blog time

Soooo I don't have anywhere else that I can really say this, so I'm just going to say it here because I need to get it out of my system and I'm so fucking happy right now.

If you remember that I used to like a boy, and he was being horrible to me and stuff? Well, I don't like him anymore. That's it, I've finally realised. I was thinking about it all week and I just don't, I know for definite now. I would much rather go out with Josh or Jack than him any day, and I can't believe how stupid I was to even think that I liked him.

The thing that FINALLY made me realise is that he was getting really close to Sabrina, and telling her how beautiful she is (over text, she showed me this weekend) and asking if it would be awkward if he kissed her and all that, and it didn't bother me. I was expecting to be so hurt by it, after all, I thought that I wanted him, that was supposed to break my heart. But it didn't. I was literally not hurt at all, and it just feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders, to be honest with you.

And now, in even happier news, JESS IS COMING TO HOLIDAY AT MY HOUSE AND I AM LITERALLY SO FUCKING EXCITED AND HAPPY AND YAAAAAY :D ah I love Jess so much omfg yippee

But yes. I think that's all I really have to say. Also, Josh is so cute omfg he's literally so sweet, aw I was really sad on Friday at school because I got hurt by Cameron (side note- he didn't even apologise -.-) and he was all "I don't like seeing you sad, you're always so happy!" And was like "do you need a hug from Josh?" And he's the sweetest, aw. He's one of my best friends, I love him.

I tweeted as well earlier in the week saying "I swear I lose friends by the hour, soon only Sabrina shall remain" and he messaged me like "hey bby. I saw your tweet about losing friends, and I thought 'I'M STILL HERE'" aw he's adorable, that honestly meant so much to me, aw aw aw aw a w

So uhm, yeah, my mind is no longer confused and angry and upset, I'm just...happy. And it feels so fucking good, I don't think you understand how great this is. So thank you all for putting up with my shit whilst my mind went into a break down. It took 5 months, but I am finally over him. YIPEEE

ily guys so much x
March 10th, 2013 at 04:22pm