Give me your music, Mibs

Firstly, my friend is acting really stupid right now because we're 95% sure she has an UTI but we always are like five minutes late to when the clinic closes so we're not sure, and since she's not living at home, she's not under any insurance so a prescription costs like 400 dollars, but she may be able to get insurance from her school or something, which is good. Her grandma wired her 100 bucks for the prescription and instead she bought smokes and a tattoo.

omg this girl.

And I told her hey maybe you might want to use that money for idk you're prescription and she told me to stop being her mom.

My bad. JUST HAVE AN UTI FOREVER THEN.

And also I was talking to my not-a-crush-maybe-crush all last night and somehow from a week ago when we were drunk I mentioned in passing when my birthday was and yesterday he remembered by fucking birthday and I was like could you stop that because no you're not allowed to pull that on me I HAVE NO DEFENSES FOR THIS SORT OF THING GODDAMMIT.

AND HE SENT ME A GOODMORNING TEXT. WHICH I DIDN'T REPLY TO. BECAUSE IF KEEP TALKING TO HIM I'M JUST GOING TO GET A CRUSH ON HIM AND NO STOP THAT. THAT CAN'T HAPPEN.

BUT ONTO WHAT I MOSTLY WANTED TO WAS TO EXPAND MY MUSIC TASTES AND ALL THAT YOU KNOW?

Lately I've been on a Brand New binge but that's about it. And Lana. And Marina. And that Give Me Love song by Ed.

But aren't you guys all like super music junkies? JUST GIVE ME SOME GOOD SONGS. I LIKE WELL THOSE UP THERE. BUT I'M UP FOR ANYTHING.

JUST GIVE ME GOOD SONGS.

PLEASE.

AND THANK YOU.

Also I had one of the scariest dreams last night, my best friend dyed her hair brown and then she was like no Gabby we're not friends anymore and I was like

WAIT NO MARINA COME BACK TO ME

And then this morning I texted her about my dream and she's like "oh, I forgot you were a piss off, we're not longer besties, I'm too good for you with brown hair, grovel for my friendship."

whatta bitch.

Whatever who needs friends when you have THE INTERNET?

Just idk GIVE ME LIKE A TOP TEN SONGS LIST RIGHT NOW.
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP TEN SONGS OF THIS MOMENT?
ALLOW ME TO SEE THEM.
PLEASE.

also I'm beginning this this week so woot.

I actually really liked that Silver Lining Playbook movie good job a+
March 17th, 2013 at 09:03pm