My Life According to All Time Low

Figured I'd try, and some of my answers are a little o.O.

*Are you a male or female: Stella (Interesting, I think. :D)

*Describe yourself: Poppin’ Champagne (Lol. I don’t see how so, but okay I guess..)

*How do you feel: Therapy (Hmm. Not so bad, this one. I agree-gree.)

*Describe where you currently live: Too much (This doesn’t sound so pleasing…)

*If you could go anywhere, where would you go: A Party Song (The Walk of Shame) (Sure...dunno how this works.)

*Your favorite form of transportation: Keep the change, you filthy animal. (Hmm..)

*Your best friend is: Lost in Stereo (Maybe? She definitely works the weekends a lot…)

*Your fear: Somewhere in Neverland (LOL. Completely perfect, I suppose)

*What is the best advice you have to give: Break Your Little Heart (I am known for breaking hearts, I suppose. Always end things before they get to far in fear of lots of shit. o.O. But then again, I find myself falling…but repeat it. -.-)

*Thought for the Day: Hello Brooklyn (Something about sleeping all day. I could do that right now….zzzzzZZZzz….)

*How would you like to die: Remembering Sunday. (OMG. :O This is terrible! Anyone who knows ATL, this song is of suicide…I don’t want that…:’[!!!)
March 22nd, 2013 at 09:55pm