Promoting stories, check these gems out!; I started reading a book.

So, I asked for people to leave me their stories last night, and wow. My mind was blown at how amazing they were. I even found a freaking One Direction story that I am like in love with right now... Yeah, me, in love with a bandfiction for a band that I can name maybe two songs for... it makes me want to go listen to their music, and learn who they are. Fanfiction turning me into a fangirl? Is that how this works?

Image


Well, anywho, how about I link you guys to these wonderful stories? Instead of babbling, I like to babble.

Babble babble bitch bitch
Rebel rebel party party
Sex sex sex and don't forget the "violence"
Blah blah blah got your lovey-dovey sad-and-lonely
Stick your stupid slogan in,
Everybody sing along.


The Mommy Diaries by TheMommyDiaries
R
Original Fiction
Just another teen pregnancy story.

Well, like the short summary says, it's about a girl who finds out she's pregnant. What is she going to do when she has to tell her parents? I think the way TheMommyDiaries represents the character is very realistic.

Puppet KeepOn-Dreaming
PG-13
Original Fiction
Olivia can't escape. He's always there, whispering in her ear, controlling her every move. Will she ever escape his grasp?

This is a really amazing story about a girl who has been tormented by this voice, he tells her what to do, and he's just so evil. You guys should go read it, no lie.

Forever Young by KeepOn-Dreaming
G
Original Fiction
A short story about a women who doesn't want to grow old.

I don't know what I can say about this without giving it away. Let's just say KeepOn-Dreaming is amazing.

Deaf Hearts by jeremy renner.
FanFiction
One Direction
They found her one night after a concert.
Standing in the cold pouring rain, shivering.

Her story was unlike any other.


This is the one I was talking about earlier. THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING ONE DIRECTION STORY. Guys, idk I haven't got that far into it, and I just really like it. I don't know.

Plague by alison.wonderland
R
Original Fiction
We don't know where it came from.

We don't know where it's going.

All we know is that it's deadly.


A plague has taken over the world, people are getting sick, they are dying. No one knows how it's spreading, much less where it started. It's only in the very early stages but it is so very interesting. I love plague type stories, or something that causes the world to be falling to pieces.

Bentinck Square by everybody dies;
R
Original Fiction
What happens behind closed doors isn't always pleasant.

I know I'm not the only one who wonders if my next door neighbor is the next Manson.

=-=


So, I finished Harry Potter earlier today. Damn near broke my heart, but I truly loved the ending. I loved how they even talked about Ted snogging some girl, and I loved reading about how the kids interacted with each other. I kind of wish there was more... I always wish there's more.

Anyway, I started reading another book. Living Dead Girl, it wasn't what I was expecting to be, and I have 29pages left according to my nook... it's really sad when you think about Alice's situation and then... just yeah. I love the way it's written, it's different not something I was used to, but quickly adjusted to.
March 23rd, 2013 at 12:24am