One Direction vs. Suicide Silence

(OKAY, I'M WARNING YOU NOW THAT THIS IS MY OPINION, AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME HOW "STUPID" OR "WRONG" I AM FOR EXPRESSING IT)

We all head about this. It was ridiculous, actually. This entire thing was. I personally don't even understand why it was the slightest bit addressed at all. It's fucking stupid.
Let me tell you why I think this is so idiotic.
First off, Mitch Lucker's death had nothing to do with One Direction or "Dirctioners" whatsoever. It was simply an accident. And, before you tell me I'm wrong, I'm just giving me honest opinion on what I know.
I hate to bring this subject back up, because it's a hard thing to endure. Especially for the people like me who have trouble letting to of things they love.
I'll admit, I said a few things to a couple of Directioners that I regret. But, I never take the first swing. Just know that.
Anyways, I think that One Direction has gotten fans who try to create drama. No, not all of the fans are like this. But some of them are. You never see anything in my fanbase that drastic. No one's ever told any little girl to kill themselves. I must admit, that was the thing that pissed me off the most.
That little girl is going to have to grow up, the evidence of whoever said that still on this world. If she was my own daughter, I would do my absolute best to try and make sure she's never exposed to it. But, if she was my daughter, I'd have a really hard time containing my anger.
Really, though, was that vital? Mitch's daughter had absolutely nothing to do with it. Nothing at all. So, why the hell was she dragged into it?
Another thing, when people started saying things like "He probably slit his wrists" I couldn't even control myself anymore. Aside from my grieving over Mitch's death, I was very angry about this.
Suicide and/or self harm is not something to joke about. it's an addiction. And, in my eyes, it's no different than being racist.
Or, imagine someone going to prison for murder, but the person really didn't commit the crime. The person was forced to murder someone, like they were a robot being controlled.
That's obviously a horrible description, but oh well. If someone commits suicide, they don't do it just because they're bored. Their life ends because of multiple reasons. Family problems, school drama, or cyberbullying.
So, please, think about what you say before you say it.
Once again, back to my point.
I personally don't think that directioners had any place in his death. People were hurting, and the direnctioners took that single moment of weakness in our fandom to try and inflict even more pain.
And, even if we don't show it, the comments did hurt. They were like jumping into a pool of lemon juice after you had just slid down a bed of razor blades.
Once again, this is my opinion. I don't want anyone commenting and telling me how much of a faggot I am, I already know. So, don't even bother.
(M Y
O P I N I O N
Not yours, not your sisters or brother or best friends.
M I N E)
March 23rd, 2013 at 06:38am