I Miss You....

Today I listened to our song for the first time since we broke up in January... 1,2,3,4 by The Plain White T's.... so many memories are back. "Make me feel better when I'm feeling bad," only now it's you who makes me feel like shit. It's you calling me a whore, skank, bitch, and a cunt. Why? Why do you do this to me? I loved you as much as I possibly could. I did everything I could for you and you just threw me away like I never meant shit to you. I remember you just texting me the words to that song one night after I had fallen asleep texting you. I thought you meant it when you told me you loved me. I believed you when you told me I was the only one. I believed it when you said I was the only you could ever see yourself marrying. I can't believe how you had me fooled. I loved you with every piece of me. You acted like I was the bad person though. You acted as if it was MY fault that people don't think and ruined our relationship. I stopped talking to some of my guy friends to try and get you to realize how serious I was about wanting to be with you. The night before the snow dance you broke up with me. I know I should hate you for everything you've done, but I can't. I can't hate you because when I said I'll love you forever I meant it. I've loved you with everything in me since we met on September 16th 2011. We first dated on September 22nd. Do you remember this? I do. I'll never be able to forget you. I'll never stop loving you. If you come back asking for another chance and apologizing I know I'll give you that chance.
March 23rd, 2013 at 07:27pm