Dear MCRmy,

Hey guys, i know we all heard the news that My Chemical Romance all decided to, for lack of a better word, break up . I know that its hard on majority of us because their songs weren't just songs for the sake of money and fame, but for spreading a message, singing/playing for the sake of doing it, and just to be themselves and being reckless. But they told us that "we only live forever in the lights we make", well hey handed us the light, so lets use it to have their memories carry on. I think they would want their fans to move on and have great prosperous lives making great impacts on the world, so i hope this helps those of you who felt horrible as i did when they had, again for lack of a better word, disbanded.
The MCRmy will live on forever, bring changes to the world, and bring us that much closer to a world we'll build after the current horrors dissipate, leaving open a world for free thoughts, love, sexuality, and anything else that we can imagine to be bounded.
We aren't saying goodbye to our heroes, but goodnight. I hope this helps you all, and to our beloved MCR we hope you all enjoy the rest of your lives not being on tour and your fans will always be there for you all. We will stand proudly as killjoys, sing for the world, carry on your memories, and love ourselves the way we are.

For this is only goodnight,
Kitten Killjoy

P.S. - we have to carry on, in memory of them for ourselves.
March 25th, 2013 at 09:36pm