Story & Author Recommendations!

There are so many absolutely amazing stories and authors here on Mibba and they never cease to amaze me. I spend most of my time reading and not a lot writing, so I have quite a few favorites on this site, and they are all so incredible! You guys should really check them out! Maybe you're even on this list!

I want to do some story reccs and some author reccs so I separated them into two different categories.

Authors

Katie Mosing is easily my favorite author on Mibba. Her stories are all incredible and I am addicted to everything that she does. She’s in all of my favorite group writes and she started many of them. Her characters are always my favorite, like Claire in iMate, Sadie in Last Girl Standing, and Fiona in Sunshine. I highly recommend all of her works, because everything she does is just fabulous.
Favorite Piece: Slut’s Guide to Happiness

red; has some of the most amazing solo stories. She’s always starting something new and I don’t know how she has time for it all! Her stuff is all really incredible too.
Favorite Piece: Drive Me Crazy

blown away; is another author with lots of great solo stories. I enjoy most of her stuff and I like how cute most of it is.
Favorite Piece: Crazy Girl

Maddi; is definitely in the top of my favorite author lists. I absolutely adore everything that she does and her solo story is the greatest thing in the world. She has such an incredibly strong voice in her writing and I can’t get enough of her!
Favorite Piece: Catfish

JoStockton is an amazing writer on Mibba. Most of her stuff is NC-17, so it’s not for everyone, but I love all of it. She has some of the best smutty stories and I love them all!
Favorite Piece: Old World

onlythegooddieyoung is absolutely fabulous. She is an amazing updater and I love basically all of her stuff. She puts it all out so quickly and I don’t know how she has time for it all!
Favorite Piece: Lounsbury Prep

The Sun God is one of the only male authors I’ve seen on Mibba and his stuff is great. Most of it is darker and he doesn’t write romance, but I really enjoy his stuff!
Favorite Piece: Monstrosity

Stories

Model Behavior is my favorite story right now. I am absolutely addicted to it. In this story, Harry is a model and Louis is a fashion designer working at Paris’s Fashion Week, where the two begin rocky romances with two lovely ladies. This story is written by two of my favorite authors, Katie and Erin, so I just knew I was going to love it and it hasn’t failed me yet! Harry as a model? Yes, please. Louis as an asshole designer? Double yes.

Catfish is my favorite Liam story and probably favorite solo story in general. It follows Liam while he attempts to meet Penelop, a girl whom he has only talked to. He enlists the help of MTV’s Catfish and Nev Schulman to help him out. It really is the greatest thing ever.

Crazy Girl is my favorite Niall centered story. It follows both Harry and Niall, but Niall is my absolute favorite in this. I just cannot get enough.

Drive Me Crazy is my favorite Harry focused story. I absolutely adore him in this. It is a very Harry story, if you get what I mean, and I just love it.

Witch Hunters is an absolutely amazing story. It follows Liam, Harry, and Lilly, three witch hunters, as they attempt to defeat witches within a small village. There is promise of both romance and action, so it is the perfect story for everyone.

I hope to be making more recommendation blogs soon and I hope you guys will check out the stuff on this list. It is all really great!
March 26th, 2013 at 09:28pm