Where did this entry even go

So i'm barely on mibba but I've written two poems recently that I put up and I just wish it would show you who rec's your poems like it does with your stories because I want to know. You know? One has seven and I only know of one person, Alu, haha. She's really honestly the best person I think I've ever met on here, I swear to god one night in December when I was 14 years old, just a freshman, she just talked to me and listened to me without judging me and she just loved me and she helped me so much. She is one of the reasons I didn't kill myself that night. I don't know if I've ever told her that. ANYWAY yeah that got deep I love her so much.

I'm learning how to make clothes and I spend most of my time arranging music and writing drabbles and poetry and letters from the unknown narrator from my story Lola to the main antagonist, Alfie. I also spend a crapload of time on homework and theatre (we're doing Legally Blonde this summer and To Kill a Mockingbird in the fall!!!!!!!!) and video games. I am like the biggest video game nerd you guys have no idea I read a skyrim fanfic the other day a part of me is ashamed but most of me is so thrilled that the dragonborn ended up with Brynjolf and idc.

I'm big about alternative music but I have lately been really also getting into some Frank Ocean, Iggy Azalea, Childish Gambino, etc etc ya know.

I don't really know what this blog entry is even about. It was originally going to be about the poetry section and how I wish it was more active but it got off of track before I even started typing oopsies.

I finally made a twitter and I'm using it now and it's @jazzmincuhleek if anyone cares and also I'm like straight addicted to instagram my user there is @penderwick and everyone asks me wtf is a penderwick but it's based on a book I got for my twelfth birthday called The Penderwicks and it was really really good. and I've always been addicted to tumblr. (elly-higginbottom)

I really don't know what this is about well just uh comment if you've got anything to share I guess. How was your day, guys? Like honestly how was it.

Aaaaaaaah I have a problem with slang words guys I say them all the time it started as a joke but now it's my vocabulary ugh. At least i'm hella ill.
March 29th, 2013 at 06:05am