Angelina Shadows

Have any of you had the chance to talk or even read the work of this amazing mibba user by the name of Angelina Shadows? Well, you most definitely should. Her wonderful stories are in the fandom of Avenged Sevenfold, as I am, which makes her even more awesome.

Let us take a look at one of Angelina's stories.

Him
NC-17
Fan fiction
(Romance, Drama, Teen)
Mariah Williams is just starting her senior year in highschool and she isn't happy about it. She hates school but when she sees her new English teacher Mr. Sanders things make a dramatic turn. She is the worst trouble maker in the whole school and on top of that she drinks and smokes. Will Mr. Sanders be able to change her ways?

In my own opinion, I don't see this as your average student-teacher fic which makes it even more interesting to read. Mariah is the trouble-maker of her school and she does what she wants when she wants to without anyone telling her otherwise, but the new English teacher, Mr. Sanders, might be the one to change that. The question is if helping her is for the better for worse? Is the way he approaches helping her the right way or the wrong way?

I really enjoyed reading this story with the the number of chapters she has up so far and I would like to see what more she has in mind. You all should definitely check out this story and if you like it or you didn't like it drop a comment. Give your fellow mibbian's constructive criticism on ways to improve their story or just tell them how much you love their story.
March 31st, 2013 at 10:04pm