Five little fishies and they all kill they selves

TTTTTTTTTTRY TO FIND ME

I TRY TO FIND YOUUU

TURN AROUND COS I’M STANDING RIGHT BEHIND YOUUU.

Word up. Message 2 ya mother.
(I hope you’re having a pleasant day and I have the outmost respect for what you do for the family, you are the glue that holds your household together and your womanly essence is the architecture of stability.)

I’m getting better
I’m getting better
I’m getting better
I’m getting

Guys. I’m gonna get better. Enough of this mental streak. I am going to go to college, and I am going to work my fucking arse off, and every day, I’m going to look in the mirror and say something positive about myself. I’m going to do it, you know. By the end of 2013 I’ll be all
“MENTAL DISORDER? GURRRL, WHAT MENTAL DISORDER?!”

And you know what, everyone will be so proud of me. Hurdles. They are hurdles and I have to think of them as hurdles. Too fucking big for me at times, but if I’m given a bigger hurdle than everyone else by this life, that’s a compliment, right, because life thinks I can handle it? And though I haven’t handled them in the best ways so far, I can do this. I CAN. I will. And when I’m done with myself I’m gonna pull others out of their stumps. Because apparently I focus too much on trying to fix other people, and it breaks myself. Welll, fuck that shit. After 2 years I’ve realised I have to get better myself, before i can help others.

So my little hush puppies, you’re gonna have to hold on till then. You can do it too. If I can do it, you can do it. Let’s take this world by storm, let’s grab life, slap it around the face, and say,
“That’ll teach you not to mess with US, bitch.”

And let’s do this thing. We are ON this shit. We were built to live – so let’s fucking knock down everything that’s stopping us. Easier said than done, I know, but we can do this. We are brilliant motherfuckers. Jess, Rachael, me : we’re great people. And so is everyone else I know who has a form of depression or bipolar. We are not worse than anyone else. We can DO this.

YEAH.
April 1st, 2013 at 07:47am