Most excite... || + It's cute though, right?

... Am I for this new story idea.

Getting this idea has made me a lot less stressed out about this laptop situation. It'll be nice to settle down and just lose myself in this idea and in updating my other things.

Hopefully, I'll get this started and get everything else updated before I crash with five cats piled on me. (My great aunt is, indeed, that cat lady.)

Hina, we need to discuss this Supernatural story and get the ball rolling, mmmkay?

_______

So, I was looking through pictures/posts on Tumblr in order to find ones that would fit for my new story. (And let me tell something to you, that wasn't easy. Even on Tumblr. I'm still not 100% on the picture I chose to use for a banner, but meh.) And I came across this:

Boop.

And I just thought it was the cutest
freakin
thing.

First I squeed and got all excited and then I actually started tearing up because that's exactly how I am with my boyfriend.

At one time, he weighed almost 300 pounds. He now weighs in the 180-190 range. He was unhappy and uncomfortable and in pain and now he's happy and he likes what he does to keep his weight down and I am just so freakin' proud of him.

But, most days, if he really looks at himself, he gets really dissatisfied and mopey.

It's like, he doesn't see all that he's accomplished.

And he also doesn't see all that there is to like regardless of his size.

He was just all around adorable and lovable when he was big, just as much as he is now.

But I often have to remind him. Not that I mind.

But yeah.

WOW DID I JUST RAMBLE ON AND BORE YOU ALL.

My many apologies, Mibba.

I hope you all are having a lovely day, and that that lovely comic brought a smile to your face. C:
April 3rd, 2013 at 01:32am