I do love life sometimes

This week is going to be fucking awesome. Why? I am going to see two of my favorite bands together. I am going on a road trip with my best friends. I get to see the family I have over at Northern California. But most of all, I don't work! I have been working for months without a fucking breather. The days I have off are usually spent at school and doing homework. I miss being with my friends because they keep me grounded and sane. This road trip is what we all need. I think our lives are getting more complicated, and we need a break from all of it.

This is going to be our second road trip with the three of us, and now Gema is coming along! Oh, I am so glad she's coming along. It's her first road trip and it's her first time seeing Pierce the Veil! I think it's awesome she's seeing them for the first time and having an awesome experience at the same time.

So we all leave Thursday at 4:30am. It's a six hour drive, maybe more, but we should be there by the afternoon. I have the meet and greet! Oh yeah! This will be my... well I've lost count how many times I've met them, so it doesn't matter. I just know that when I saw them at warped tour 2010 I knew they were going to become something special in my life.

So much to do before we leave. I need to get my check from last week's work. I need to clean my car, pack and then pick my clothes. That'll be the hardest part. haha, not really. The hardest part will be saying goodbye to my nieces whom I won't see for the rest of the week. I miss them so much.

My 1 and a half year old niece was born July 31st and if you know me then you know why she's extra special. Her name is Alice and she's the love of my life. I just adore her so much.

Okay enough of that. I hope you guys are enjoying your week off. I sure am!!! Have fun and be safe.
April 3rd, 2013 at 08:24am