Get Well Soon, Katie!

I just wanted to let Katie know that we all are thinking about her. I hope that you get well soon, because without you Mibba seems bluer than normal, and not even a pretty blue. Katie, Mibba needs you. You are so amazing, and just so beautiful, and we all owe the lovely Maddi; a big thank you for taking the time to let us, the community of Mibba, know how Katie is doing. Stay strong! And thank you so very much.

I bought a pint of Häagen-Dazs ice cream at the supermarket. As the cashier rang it up, I asked, “How do you pronounce that?”

Speaking slowly and distinctly, he said, “Four dollars and seventy-nine cents."


Image

I kid, you're always attractive. What?

Image
Image
Image

You are the most awesome among us... just saying.

Image
Image

We've still got things to do, people to greet, people to kidnap. Can't do it alone can I? It wouldn't be any fun without you.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I'm not good at consoling people...
Image


Anyway, the point of this whole thing is that I hope you get well very, very, very soon! I can't wait to see you back on Mibba. I miss you, we miss you, come back soon. I mean, we've still got to talk about RuPaul, right, right?

So, yeah, you've got to get well soon.

I'm praying for you, and for Maddi; and everyone involved. I'm sending the most positive of thoughts y'alls way. <3 -hug-
April 5th, 2013 at 01:56am