I think I might be allergic to my makeup remover + I did the accent challenge!

I think I might be allergic to my makeup remover. My face is burning. Maybe I should start using it before I take a shower, but I usually don't use it at all. Most of the time my makeup just washes off in the shower, but today I used liquid eyeliner and I guess that doesn't come off as easy because like 20 minutes after I showered I looked in the mirror and I black rings under my eyes.

AND NO ONE TOLD ME.

LIKE MOM DAD I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE THINKING BUT THESE ARE THE TYPES OF THINGS I WOULD LIKE YOU TO TELL ME.

Ugh. And so I used makeup remover to get it off and now my eyes and face are burning. Bleh.

--

Anywho, I did the Mibba Accent Challenge! I've been seeing a lot of people do it here and there and I love accents so I thought I'd give it a go. I've been told before that I have a really strong accent, but I don't think I do :P



So there you go. Please excuse my appearance, it's late and I'm overly tired and about to go to sleep xP Here are the questions if anyone else would like to do it:

1) Your name and username.

2) Where you're from.

3) Pronounce the following words: Out, About, College, Almond, Look, Book, Route, Garage, Vitamin, Zebra, Water, Aluminium, Puppy, Derby, Caramel, Tea, Electric Kettle, Premier, and Mibba.

4) What do you call the area outside buildings where multiple vehicles park?

5) What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?

6) What do you call gym shoes?

7) What do you call your grandparents?

8) What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?

9) What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

10) Read a passage from a book.

11) End by saying any 3 words you want!
April 6th, 2013 at 05:52am