This is a rant about love

I don't fucking understand it.

For those who think this blog has come about from a recent bad experience with a boy, you'd be wrong. This (being my thoughts on love) started because I watched the movie The First Time with my friend a couple of hours ago. And I have come to understand that I will never understand love.

I'll make a list, because I can't keep my thoughts in order.

1. IF THERE ARE 7 BILLION "FISH IN THE SEA" HOW AM I EXPECTED TO PICK ONE?????
2. HOW AM I EXPECTED TO FIND SOMEONE WHO LIKES MY LOOKS AND MY ANNOYING PERSONALITY.
3. I keep going back and forth between the arguments that there are too many people to love and not enough.
4. "If you're ever picking between two significant others pick the second one because if you loved the first you never would have fallen for the second." THAT ARGUMENT IS SO NOT FAIR. Like, okay everyone has a "type" and there are several hundreds of people that fit that type throughout the world, so why is it not okay to fall for more than one person??
5. I sound like I'm advertising polygamy and I'm not I swear.
6. I just don't understand.
7. Like, I've had boys hit on me and stuff but I don't like them back and it's just so confusing
8. What are the chances that two people mutually decide "Hey you pretty, me like you, me date you"???
9. OBVIOUSLY PRETTY HIGH CONSIDERING ALL THE COUPLES SURROUNDING ME.

I think this rant is sufficient enough evidence for why I've never had a boyfriend. I'll be forever alone, sitting in my room being confused about love.

Maybe if I let my distant family members read this they'll stop asking me why I don't have a boyfriend.
April 14th, 2013 at 04:49am