Reviving old fanfiction.

Hey guys! So i just wanted to ask something;

Do you think you can revive old fanfiction?

Like for example, I found a fanfiction I made almost a year and a half ago and it is actual shit. It's kinda cliché and the plot line is painfully obvious on what will happen. It's sorta like *insert name here* is the new kid and *insert other kid's name here* is the kid that gets bullied, comes from a broken family and cuts. And they fall in love or something.

As well as the writing kinda sucks and each chapter is only about 600 words. Also, they hook up in like the second chapter. THE FIC IS NOT EVEN DONE YET OMFG.

But I like the characters and how I made it so far.

Do you guys think if I work on it a bit, would I be able to save it?

Or do you think it's a better idea just to leave it, continue it with that certain writing style and post it with a warning? (Warning as in, like, first fanfiction or something? because it actually was my first fanfiction oh my god)

Thanks for your help!
-Addie. xo.

P.s. When I first wrote these, I had been reading fanfictions for a couple of months. My biggest inspirations were whatever fanfictions I could find on Fanfiction.net, I never read any amazinn fanfics like The Dove Keeper and The UnholyVerse or whatever. These fanfictions i started writing had little drama and an overal bubbly atmosphere.

If i posted them, would you guys read 'em?
April 14th, 2013 at 07:16pm