About My Stories

Okay, so I had exams for the past two weeks so I couldn't update any of my stories, most specifically Pennigale Penitentiary and I won't be able to for the next week either since I'm going to a family thing in the middle of nowhere,. Literally. So, I won't have any internet, starting tomorrow. But hopefully, I can write out the next chapters during my time there along with the staggering amount of work I need to do for my major projects (I have two, one is designing a shoe and making it for my Design and Technology class and the other is a graphic novel for my Visual Arts, so you see?)

Basically, this year can be a bit spacey because of my final year of high school. It's really brutal, any one of you who were in the HSC at Australia can understand. But the plus side is that I have planned out everything for Pennigale Penitentiary so there won't be any writing blocks, so blame the spaceouts of my updating on my schoolwork!

I actually have a couple of new ideas for a couple of new stories and I even written up a few chapters for one or two, but as you know, now is not the time and I can only afford to deal with one story. But when I get free from the shackles of high school, I think I can write as much as I can. Just... Six, seven more months left of this. Whew, it's kind of relieving and scary at the same time. I mean, it's so close and because of that, I have to hurry up with my schoolwork.

I know I'm kind of rambling, but there is a word limit. I hope this much holds.

See ya.
April 16th, 2013 at 04:05am