Relax this Sunday with some good reads!

Hello all. To give back to all you lovely people I'm running promotional blogs. I now present to you my first three lovely mibbians and their great masterpieces that is a must read!

What Makes a Superhero?
*Author- The Sun God

It is no secret that John(The Sun God) is a very well know talented writer to this site. Like in many of his stories, a series of quotes in the summary to prompt the reader on the topic idea of his story. My favorite quote put in this story was:
What makes Superman a hero is not that he has power, but that he has the wisdom and the maturity to use the power wisely. -Christopher Reeve

Dive into an original new comic world and fin out what it takes to be a superhero.
~~~

Hold on to Sixteen
*Author- VandaliaLaRue

Hold on to sixteen, as long as you can...
Changes come around real soon, make us women and men.


Don't let the cute layout and typical romance genre foul you. This story is an instant blast from the past for anyone who has experienced a first love, discovering what love is, and discovering who you are as a person. This story is a must read, and is in the works of becoming a full length story! Help get it to that point by leaving serious comments of encouragement and proper criticism.
~~~

Blood
*Author- ladyschrei

“No,” he tries to beg, “please!”

It comes down. He lets out a scream as his hand separates from the rest of his body.

He fades in and out. He can feel his blood loss. So much blood. He wants to be sick to his stomach.


I would just like to address that there was 23 readers BUT NOT ONE COMMENT? FOR REAL?!
Well you know we should get on that like white on rice!

The layout and banner alone slaps you across the face, and pulls you in with interest. The writing is stunning and makes you crave for more, as you will always receive from the author. GO READ IT AND LOVE IT PEOPLE!
April 21st, 2013 at 08:27pm