a small victory in the trivial humdrum of teenage girl life

I'M ACTUALLY IN A FABULOUS MOOD. AND THE REASONING IS ACTUALLY REALLY STUPID. THINK SECRET LIFE OF AN AMERICAN TEENAGER STUPID (AND I'M SORRY IF YOU LIKE THAT SHOW BUT I'M SURE WE CAN ALL AGREE ON THE STUPIDITY AND IF YOU AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH THE SHOW JUST THINK... REALLY STUPID). AND I'M SURE THERE ARE A LOT OF DEEP AND INTELLECTUAL INDIVIDUALS IN THE WORLD THAT CAN JUST FEEL MY RADIATING STUPIDITY IN THE ATMOSPHERE SOMEWHERE AND ARE TSKING AT THE THOUGHT, BUT I AM IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD.

I guess background information would be helpful. Ah, basically, like a two months ago? Two month ago I think by now, my friend introduced me to some of her friends and I met this boy and basically dumb crush began to develop. Whenever we hung out with friends we always flirted and we always texted and you know THE WHOLE SHEBANG and this lasted for a little while until he was like oh come over soon and we can watch movies and cuddle and I was like okay.

We planned on Monday, he bailed, and our texting sort of faded. Friday I go to a party and I hear he's coming so I'm like WELL THEN IDK LET'S SEE WHERE THE NIGHT WILL TAKE US.

Just kidding he brings a girl and basically eats her face all night. Okay maybe not eating face but they kissed a lot and I like the negative connotations that come with eating face. I mean, she was a nice girl (and I felt a little bad because everyone else sort of ignored her) but I was unimpressed with boy.

AND THEN IT TURNS OUT THE TWO OTHER GIRLS WERE THERE TOO AND THEY WERE LIKE WHY DID HE COME WITH A GIRL HE WAS TALKING TO ME? AND I WAS LIKE OH. OH I SEE.

I got over it all pretty quickly tho considering we seized the bathroom and spent a good forty five minutes bitching about him over a bottle of booze so it was nice.

AND I WAS JUST DONE WITH IT, Y'KNOW?

THIS HAPPENED LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO AND I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE. Until... yesterday.

My phone was broken so I didn't have it all week, and when I got it back I see that I got a text from boy and I was just like what? It was really random, and I was thinking oh I probably shouldn't respond? Against my better judgement I text him back saying oh yeah my phone was broken and he's like oh that sucks what's up

and that's when I should've just STOPPED AND PUT THE PHONE DOWN.

BUT OBVIOUSLY I AM GABBY. AND THEREFORE I AM STUPID. AND DID NOT.

so we have idle conversation for a bit but it ends really quickly and he stopped responding and I was like oh, okay. I wasn't that distressed because it was my friend's birthday but it's more of a personal thing. I wanted to be like UM NOPE I ACTUALLY DON'T CARE FOR YOU AT ALL. AND SO YOU TEXT ME BUT I DON'T REPLY.

but it turned out to be the other way around and my tattered pride was like gabby you dumb shit should've just stopped while you were ahead.

I DON'T KNOW I'M WEIRD AND I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN IT SEEMS LIKE I CARE MORE THAN THE OTHER PERSON. A LOT. IT REALLY BOTHERS ME. MORE THAN IT SHOULD.

Like as soon as a person doesn't seem that interested in friendship I will just drop all efforts the moment it seems so because I'm weird, okay?

So it legitemately bugged me after this morning when I thought back to it like ugh I want to make it seem like I don't care but that only works if the other person makes effort.

I sort of left my phone all day, didn't really check it, and when I did a little while ago I saw that I had a text. And I figure oh it's probably marina because 90% of my texts are marina but then I realise it's not. It's boy ex crush.

OH THE GLORY. IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. IT WAS PERFECT. HE TEXTED ME SAYING HEY WHAT'S UP WITH A SMILEY FACE.

GLORIOUS.

AND I DID NOT RESPOND. AND IT JUST MADE ME HAPPIER BECAUSE THIS WAS THE SECOND CHANCE I WAS HOPING FOR MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

yes yes yes I know it's really dumb but it made my day brighter I'm a weird person I know.

Also, I heard that new Demi Lovato song (heart attack?) and yeah it's an okay song but there's this one part that really bothers me like that's so unneccessary why is that even a legitemate lyric wat r u doin?

It's like something something won't wash my hair and I DON'T UNDERSTAND? JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE A BOY THERE IS NO REASON YOU SHOULD REFRAIN FROM PERSONAL HYGIENE I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO "ACT LIKE A GIRL" YOU SHOULD STILL WASH YOUR HAIR.

BOYS WASH THEIR HAIR.

NON BINARY GENDERS WASH THEIR HAIR.

EVERYONE SHOULD DO IT SO YOU SHOULD PROBABLY TOO MS LOVATO.

idk it bugs me more than it should but I just think about it like gross go get a shower demi
April 22nd, 2013 at 02:23am