Story Recommendation for "Nightmare."

Hey everyone! I'm pretty sure that I have a slight case of A.D.D. because usually something has to be pretty interesting to keep or hold my attention these days. Like literally I can't sit still or concentrate on certain things for very long and it sucks. That being said, if I find a story that I really like or that keeps my attention, I'll recommend the shit out of it!

Now not to toot my own horn or anything, but I have noticed that when I recommend a story, like several of my awesome friends on my list will read it and like it as well. That makes me happy because in a way, I'm helping authors get reads and discovered by other people!

Anyway, enough about random stuff and on with the whole reason I posted this. The story I'm enjoying for this week is called, "Nightmare." The author's name is "nicolelynne_"

I like this story because from the beginning I was thrilled to see a different plot. Like there have been so many stories about Avenged Sevenfold and a lot of plots get overused, but this one is a little different from anything I've read. I'm loving how the author is taking her time to establish a foundation and not making every chapter BAM BAM BAM sex or like....dramatic scenes.

I like sex and dramatic scenes of course but I like when people take the time to just build the story and build up to the really dramatic parts! I find myself in suspense all the time and I can't wait to see what happens next! So yeah this story is right up my alley. ;)

Stop by and give it a read and recommendation if you like it! She updates it regularly too which is awesome! Props to you girl.

Here's the link........

Nightmare
April 26th, 2013 at 04:12am