Jmuping on the bandwagon late again (appreciation post) and a life update

So again I am the last one to follow the main trends on here and I am one of the last ones to do an appreciation blog but I am still going to do one.

Starting with the only three people I know outside of Mibba. DamnYouJackSparrow!, MGwrites, and Zoey Redbird. You three are three of my best friends in the world. I love all of you so much and don't know what I would do without any of you.

onlythegooddieyoung- Kate, you were the first real person I started talking to on here besides the three above. You have always been here for me and you have helped me through some rough patches. You are one of the best girls I know and I wish I actually knew you so I could hug you so hard. :)

GoodGirl;- Sree you are such a sweet girl and I love talking to you. You are always upbeat and I love working with you in so many groupwrites.

Carpe Diem!- Noelle, what can I say about you. You are absolutely brilliant and I love being a part of your groupwrites because the ideas are always simply amazing. I would still be stuck only writing by myself and have not met such amazing people if it weren't for you.

blown away;- Teddi, just lie Kate, you were one of the first ones I actually started talking to on here and I am glad I did. You are such an amazing person and helped me with many things. Love you girl!

And I am sure there are plenty more but if I didn't say your username personally, I appreciate all of you on here. Mibba is like my second home and I feel like if no one in my life understands at least someone on here will so I can come here for my problems. So thank you to all of my Mibbian friends.

And I need to update you guys on my life. As of today I started taking my AICE exams which are really my college exams that I am taking in high school. So it will be hard for me to update for about the next month. I especially will NOT be able to update anything this weekend because I am going to Relay for Life Friday night and I will be exhausted so I will not have time to update Saturday.

That is all. Thank you all. LOVE ALL OF YOU!
May 8th, 2013 at 02:40am