Story Promotion Blog, thunderstorms, and overslept.

I posted about this last night and there have already been two submissions but I figured it couldn't hurt to post it again. Head over to For the Love of the Unpopular Stories and submit your stories that need some attention and love or check out to two submissions already up. Also, if you want to spread this link around that would be fantastic.

I was so happy that it was raining last night when I went to bed but then it turned into a thunderstorm. About three fifteenish my mom's kitten woke me up because there was a severe thunderstorm going on out side and she didn't know if me and my cat where alright I guess. All I know is there was one hell of a storm and that little kitten wanted me awake for it. Not like it would have mattered if she wouldn't have come into my room, it would have woke me up anyway. I love the rain but hate thunderstorms. So I was awake for an hour so because of that and that is no fun.

Because of being awake in the middle of the night, I didn't want to get up this morning. When my alarm went off I turned it off and went back to sleep for a little over thirty minutes. Thank God I now have an internal clock during weekdays that won't let me sleep too late. That is the reason I'm posting this in a hurry. I was going to make a better post and add some more to the story promotion blog but I have no time. This post is about as much time as I have so I'll try and get things accomplished tonight when I get off work as long as I don't fall asleep on the couch the minute I get home.
May 8th, 2013 at 05:15pm