I'm supossed to be studying for health but instead letting everyone know my profound love for certain girls and boys.

So yeah, i'm really supposed to be studying for my health test on the sexual systems but#yolo I do what I want, and me wanting to look up pictures of my bias's and tell you why i love them is something I definitely want. So here it goes.

(girls first because why not and it's a shorter list)

Image


CL because she's a bad, sassy bitch and I love her.

Image


Ga In because I read somewhere about her standing up for women and the "weight issue" in Korea and just, you go girl.

(and yeah that's it for girls I told you I'm not really into girl groups sorry.)

BOYS::yah:

Image


Peniel beccause fuck and he speaks English holla.

Image


Kevin because he's so damn cute how can you not love him.

Image


Nickhun because he's adorable and kind and precious.

Image


Jongup because he's so adorable and absent-minded and dorky, and Junhong because I don't give a fuck that I'm older than him he's cute as shit and just...aw.

Image


Henry Lau because I hate that SM keeps him locked up in their dungeon and he's such a bad ass violinist and he deserves so much more recognition than he gets and he's such a nice, sweet kid and doesn't deserve all the shit he had thrown at him.

Image


And then Niall because how can you resist that, HOW?
May 9th, 2013 at 03:49am