ABC Me // I'm super bored.

Okay, so I'm at my Nana's (grandmas) office soon homework in a storage room and I'm super bored. Yeah, you heard me, a storage room. They lock me up on here to slave away...!

Nah, I'm kidding.... Or am I? Yes, yes I am. But that's besides the point. I'm just really bored my ready to poke my eyes out with my pencil and draw all over them. I've already bugged the crap out of my mom by texting her a bunch of poop emoji's. Oops? I don't care! It's a free world!!

Can you tell how bored I am? I'm talking to myself now. Oh my goodness. Okay, moving on to the ABC thingy...

A. WHY MY LAST RELATIONSHIP ENDED.
Well, lets see, I was in sixth grade and he thought of me as a "sister" instead of a girlfriend. I laugh about it now because I did the typical breakup thing and listened to Taylor Swift. LOLOLOL. I was such a wuss.

B. FAVORITE BAND.
Really? You're doing this to me? Well, if I have to pick Avenged Sevenfold is my number one. Always.

C. WHO I LIKE AND WHY I LIKE THEM.
Sigh, well. I like this guy Jake because he's really sweet and stuff... But then again I'm starting to see a pattern and I don't like it so I'm starting to not like anyone at the moment. Mhm.

D. HARDEST THING I’VE EVER BEEN THROUGH.
Oh boy. The hardest thing I have ever been through had to be loosing my Papa, watching him die right in front of me. And then a year later finding out my cousin (who I was just starting to get close with) killed himself.

E. MY BEST FRIEND.
I don't really have a "best friend." I have a lot of good friends that I have made on here but my friends in the "outside world" kind of ditched me when I was/am going through a hard time so... Yeah.

F. MY FAVORITE MOVIE.
I hate you for doing this to me... But seriously anything Tim Burton to be honest. I'm obsessed with that man. I think he's like an angel or something.

G. SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
I'm straight.

H. DO I SMOKE/DRINK?
I do not smoke, nor do I drink. Well, I'll drink wine if its a holiday but that's about it... Yeah.

I. HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?
Oh man, I don't have any tattoos (yet) but I have my earlobes done twice, my left cartilage pierced and my nose.

J. WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GET OLDER.
I want to be happy... Yeah. I want to be happy.

K. RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PARENTS.
My dad and I have a rocky relationship but I'm starting to realize that life is short, my dad is my dad, that will never change and not will he. My mom and I... Well I guess you can say we are close even if I disapprove of the choices she makes and the way she acts. I'm more mature than she is.

L. ONE OF MY INSECURITIES.
Oh boy, I have a lot. My body/image is a major insecurity... People say to just not pay attention to what others think but it's easier said then done.

M. VIRGIN OR NOT?
I am fully intact.

N. FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP AT?
I really love book stores. And art stores. Yeah, oh and Staples.

O. MY EYE COLOUR.
My eyes are a light-ish brown with green in it.

P. WHY I HATE SCHOOL.
I just can't deal with drama, other kids looking at me, and people judging me. Plus the work load is huge. Right now I'm home schooled and I'm getting really lonely so I'm looking at alternative school settings for the fall.

Q. RELATIONSHIP STATUS AS OF RIGHT NOW.
Single?

R. FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT.
Victim by Avenged Sevenfold.

S. A RANDOM FACT ABOUT MYSELF.
I am terrified of Oompa Loompas.

T. AGE I GET MISTAKEN FOR.
I don't know, people usually guess my age..

U. WHERE I WANT TO BE RIGHT NOW.
Out of this storage room...
Pronto!

V. LAST TIME I CRIED.
Uhm a week ago I believe.

W. CONCERTS I’VE BEEN TO.
Uproar music festival, Dirty Work Tour, Buried Alive tour, Christmas special thing, Family Force 5, Forever The Sickest Kids, Secondhand Serenade, and Black Veil Brides.

X. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF (…)?
You're confusing me. I don't get this question. STOP IT THIS INSTANT!

Y. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE.
I want to go to an art school.

Z. HOW ARE YOU?
Annoyed. I want out of this storage room.
May 10th, 2013 at 08:11pm