First Story: This is Suicide Season

So If you've read my latest one shot you'd know that I haven't updated on mibba for about two months now. So to come back I am going to be starting my first story.

It will be a song fic with my own original characters. It's called 'This is Suicide Season'. If your a BMTH fan than you already guessed that the plot of the story is based on their song 'Suicide Season'. And just to let you know it will be partially based on one of their newest songs off of Sempiternal 'Sleepwalking'. If You don't like boyxboy, then I say to stay away from that.

Also, if I decide yes, I will also put a fan fic I'm writing on here. It will also be boyxboy and more specifically it will be a Ricky Olson(Motionless in White)/Michael Jagmin(A Skylit Drive) story. It's a weird pairing and I got the idea from a smut one shot with the same pairing. It's written by MIWFreak1994.
I suggest you check it out, it's great if you love smutty/dirty band member one shots :)

If you'd like me to post that fan fic then message me or something, as it might influence my decision on whether to post it or not.

To close off, I'll update the first chapter of This is Suicide Season sometime this coming week/weekend.
May 12th, 2013 at 11:45pm