Audrey Appreciation Week is HERE!!!

There are 2 Board Moderators, 9 Story Editors, 2 Poem Editors, 2 Article Editors, and 4 Blog Moderators for a total of 19 staff members (and that's not even including the Mibba Magazine Staff!). What you don't realize about all of these 19+ staff members is that we all go to the admins with any issues we have and rely on them unconditionally to keep us going. At one time, we only had Audrey to go to. So, we used her pretty little brain a lot. A user contacts us and needs a more specific explanation of why a rule is a rule? Audrey's got that explanation tucked up into that pretty little head of hers. Unsure if you're allowed a censored swear word in a blog title? Audrey knows. How often are we supposed to perform a specific duty? Let's ask Audrey. She does a world of work here on Mibba and looks good doing it! (Not that we'd know seeing as she does not have a picture...what?)

So, we the staff are here to implement:
AUDREY APPRECIATION WEEK!!!
How this works:
1. Realize how much Audrey does around the site:
  • Moderates the Board Moderators, Edits the Story Editors, Edits the Poem Editor, Edits the Article Editors, Moderates the Blog Moderators, and Magazines the Mibba Magazine Staff
  • Approves staffly duties
  • Hires all of the staff
  • Asks for staff volunteers and chooses those staff volunteers to get the job done
  • Finds and understands what needs to be added/changed about Mibba
  • Takes immediate control of an out of control situation
  • Consoles staff and ensures their participation
  • Has a real life job/school/work/family/life
  • etc.
2. Think of ways Audrey has helped you in the past!
Maybe she's gotten back to you on a question that's been nagging you about Mibba, maybe she's hired you as a staff member, maybe she's written a blog and recommended a book that you've really enjoyed, or maybe some of the things she's recommended here on Mibba have become some of the most amazing things in your life!
3. Create a blog or tell Audrey how awesome she is in the thread (linked below)!
4. Celebrate Audrey!
Tell Audrey why you love her!

Don't forget to write your own blog about how awesome Audrey is! :)
May 13th, 2013 at 07:36am