Mixtape for my boyfriend - WP005

Okay, so I like a lot of songs and I have to say that every song I think of, I think of him. So I'll try my best to think of some songs that are specifically about him.

(In no specific order);

All Gold Everything by Trinidad James; Reasoning behind this, well he likes the song and he would always sing it to me.

Loveeeee Song by Rihanna; I remember him and I would make fun of this song, but eventually we both really liked it.

Harlem Shake; He always says a certain part of the song when he is really happy and it cracks me up.

Scream and Shout by Brittany Spears ft. Will.i.am; He loves this song for some odd reason, but we always sing it together, well at least I try to sing it with him, but I get told to shut up. lol

Superhuman by Chris Brown and Keri Hilson; When I was beaten down, and upset he came into my life unexpectedly. It fits the way he makes me feel perfectly.

Smile by Uncle Kracker; This song reminds me of him because he makes me feel exactly how this song lyrics go. He might make fun of me for liking that song, but still.

Body Party by Ciara; I know I'm young and all, but we all have needs. This song makes me think of all the things I'd do to him.

In a dream by Rockwell; We both love freestyle music, well I think I do more, but this is another song we can listen to together and enjoy it.

The Morning by The Weeknd; I love this song, and it reminds me of him all the time.

That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure eventually that the songs will add on as we get further in our relationship ^.^
May 13th, 2013 at 02:43pm