Important...

sometimes i feel like there is literally no point in coming to school because it is actual living hell. I can say that it is probably worse for me than SOME people, not all. but some. I am sure someone reading this is thinking..."Well what makes you so different from someone else?" There are a few things. Maybe you may not think these things could make school so difficult, but for me.. They really do. The first thing, homeroom. The teachers voice literally makes me want to sleep. No matter how LOUD he talks. His class is annoying and I wish we had the chance to pick our classes. Because honestly i would choose ANY other class.
The second thing is the people. A lot of them think they are important and that everyone needs to love them. I dont. In fact i rather hate them and i would like to hurt them with big rocks. Big rocks.
OH FUCK. THANKS NEW KID FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE THE MOST AWKWARD THING LIVING. THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY ARM.... MY GOD DAMNED ARM.
This leads me into our next subject. All of the teachers know i am fighting depression and im losing terribly. I had turned to self harm the year i got to this school. There are other reasons as well, but this fucking hell hole is one of the reasons. I hate this place. This fucking place.
But there are a FEW positives in waking up every morning to come to a place of little education.
While the teachers are busy being fuck ups at their jobs, ive been busy catching up on friends. I love them more than i love myself, they are my everything and i wouldnt be anywhere without them.

But there is one very special person who i manage to add into everything i have posted so far. She is one of the biggest reasons i am here today. At school i mean. Because i wouldnt let her be here alone. Even though she has friends and im sure she would be able to go on without me. Im nothing special... But anyways. Thanks love, for being my reason.
May 13th, 2013 at 02:50pm