Attractive Men!

I stole this from the lovely Katie.

1. M. Shadows (Matt Sanders)
2. Corey Taylor
3. Jack Barakat.


ImageImageImage


1.What does 1 do for a living, in the entertainment business or otherwise?

Lead singer for Avenged Sevenfold.

2.What Is 3’s best feature?

If I had to choose, it would be his hair and eyes. I just love everything about him though.

3. Song that makes you think of 2?

Duality by Slipknot. I just love his voice in it. Makes me all tingly.

4. First impression of 3?

"Is he Jewish?!" No joke.. My mom would have been so happy.

5. Have you ever met 1, 2, or 3?

No! *enter sad face here* But I am working on it.

6. Favorite thing that 1 has done in his/her career/story?

I really love how they put on free shows for the army men and women.

7. 1’s best feature?

Dimples, eyes, body, smile, attitude, voice. I can't pick one.

8. What quality do you dislike the most in 3?

I don't dislike anything about him..

9. What is the age gap between you and 3?

Only eight years!

10. Favorite fanfiction about 1?

Oh my god, there are way too many to count. I can't pick one. I love CharmedLuna's stuff though.

11. Favorite physical attribute of 2?

His face, I just, he's adorable. I can't even. I like the little gap in between his two front teeth as well..

12. Least favorite attribute of 1?

Nothing.. well, when he grows his hair ridiculously long.. I prefer it short but if he wants to grow his hair out I shall let him!

13. Favorite quote by 3?

"Life is like Candyland, there are many different paths to take, sometimes you run into Lord Licorice but then end will always be the Candy Castle."

14. What do you fantasize the most about doing with 1?

Some things are just not appropriate to be shared..

15. If a genie would grant you a life with any three of them and you had to choose, who would you go with?

Well, if I'm being respectful, I wouldn't choose one or two because they have wives.. I think I would go with Jack, Matt, and then Corey... I don't know.. Can't I just have them all? Please?

Okay! So that was hard to do.. Harder than I though it would be, I hope you like it though. Those three men (plus Leonardo DiCaprio) have been my top three lately, or well, four. Anyways, going back to being a couch potato. I'm lame. Message me?
May 14th, 2013 at 09:47pm