TVD Season 4 Rant

so I wrote this long-ass blog entry and I thought it was pretty god damn incredible for someone as tired as I am right now and then MIBBA LOGS ME OUT. LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL. I AM SO PISSED OFF WRITE NOW AS I TRY TO REWRITE THE MASTERPIECE OF A RANT I HAD BEFORE.

WHAT THE HELL THIS IS SO NOT FAIR UGH MIBBA SOMETIMES I HATE YOU. NOT COOL, MIBBA. not cool at all.

before I go off into this redone rant I would like to mention how happy I am that Elena has her humanity back! even though that was a godawful plan of Damon's and Stefan's, emotionally wrecked/PMS Elena is SO much better than I'm-a-heartless-bitch-and-I-hate-everything-especially-u-Damon-and-Stefan-and-everyone. I kinda cried a little when Damon broke Matt's neck and started bawling when I saw the ring because I was like "THANK GOD OH MY GOODNESS."

FIRST: the kind of end of season 4, minus the finale, obviously.
OH MY GOSH. CAN I JUST SAY WHAT. like, wow, that was jam-packed with drama that maybe broke my heart a little more than it should have? BONNIE BROUGHT THE VEIL DOWN. AND JEREMY AND ALARIC ARE BACK OH MY GOSH WHAT. AND LEXI. oh my gosh. oh my gosh oh my gosh you guys I can't handle this. AND THEN WHEN BONNIE "KILLS" (can someone verify for me if he's actually dead because I was just so overcome with emotion that I could not comprehend anything at all. seriously.) SILAS AND THEN SHE DIES BECAUSE THE MAGIC WAS TOO MUCH AND HER GRANDMA COMES BACK FOR LIKE. ONE MINUTE??? ummmmmm talk about intense. what.

SECOND: ZACH ROERIG/MATT DONOVAN. I'm gonna be skippin' around with this, just so you know.

FIRST OF ALL, CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE HIS ADORABLE BABY FACE.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I'm pretty sure I went over how awful I felt about his love life in the last blog rant I had about TVD HAHAHAHAHA. but I think he and Rebekah are kinda cute; is that a bad thing? anyways. he's so precious and I really wanna cuddle him. so badly.

THIRD: THE PROMO. AND THE PROMO PICTURES. FOR THE SEASON FINALE.

1. can you say epic or epic? I think yes.
2. I really want a Kol/hybrids vs. everyone (basically) throwdown, is that so bad?
3. even though she's dead (is that a fact or was that all fake) I really want Bonnie to bring up the veil even though that may mean the leaving of Jeremy and Alaric and Lexi (OH MY GOSH THEY'RE BACK I KNOW I FREAKED OUT SO HARD) or maybe they won't leave, I'm not sure I'm not very good at this?

FOURTH AND LASTLY: Caroline/Candice Accola. oh my gosh.

I would just love to mention how much I love both of them.

CAROLINE
1. she's so dynamic! she can go from snarky and sarcastic to sweet as honey (usually with Klaus) and she can be so heartbreaking and there are some teensy tiny moments where I absolutely hate her but that's usually when she's being snarky and it's not to Klaus (Alex, make up your mind about your ships! - I know I know but I am definitely sticking with Klaroline, especially since Tyler's disappearance)

2. she's a sweetheart. and I know that's pretty much the exact opposite of number 1, but it's true! Caroline is such a loyal friend and would do anything for the people she cares about. and she doesn't hold that enigmatic front that the other vampires/hybrids/magical whatevers have! she doesn't really block people out (or does she? if she does, could someone tell me when? I'm actually curious) like Stefan or Damon or Elena. OR TYLER.

3. she isn't easily fooled. she can see right through people (especially/mostly Klaus) and she doesn't take shit from anyone. also, she's not afraid to speak up about her opinions! she's opinionated and relatively open-minded and she can control herself pretty well. she's easily my favorite character.

CANDICE
1. SHE'S AN AMAZING ACTRESS AND SHE CAN SING (season 2 when she sings to Matt at Mystic Grill, I think) AND SHE DOES THE MOST AMAZING PORTRAYAL OF CAROLINE. example: anyone remember when she got captured and Tyler didn't save her? then he went to her house and she said, "I'm fine." that was literally the most perfect one-liner ever. oh my gosh I was crying over it (not really but you get what I mean, right?) because her voice cracked at just the right moment and it was just a flawless deliverance. that's only one of many examples of how well Candice portrays Caroline.

2. like Caroline, she puts so much emotion and hard work into everything she does and they both radiate this social butterfly-like persona, being friendly and open and compassionate.

3. I'm positive there's plenty more reasons to love her but my head just isn't working all too well at this hour, so. there ya have it!

let's end this rant on a good attractive note.

Image
PROMO PIC I HAD TO INCLUDE THIS SORRY NOT SORRY
Image
Image
Image

by the way: that last gif isn't from TVD but Angel's Crest, which is, if I'm correct, a Canadian indie film. it's pretty weird but I just. ohmygosh Jomo what you do to me. god damn this is long.
May 15th, 2013 at 07:45am