Friends with Benefits (Rant)

At some point in our lives, we have a friend we'd like to keep in the friend zone. But not quite stuck there either... That friend you don't want to date, but wouldn't mind getting naked with.♥

And to those of you who don't, well then I guess you can't relate. BUT, I have unfortunately been in this spot. To be attracted to a guy but not necessarily want to date him. So what did I do to fix this?

Start a friends with benefits relationship.

But like so many others, this flirtationship is bound to fail. Because real life isn't like the romantic comedies. Trust me! I wish my life was like that move with Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman. Because I just think its the cutest fucking thing ever. BUT, I have no hope.

How's the sex? Amazing. Absolutely amazing. But you can't mistake good sex for love. And I honestly don't think I love him, and I highly doubt he loves me. See, he who shall not be named, (Did you just think of Valdemort? Oh lord..) likes the cute little petite blondes. The quite shy girls. Which I am almost the total opposite. Though I am small, I'm definitely not shy or quiet. And I'm not a natural blonde. Truth is I love to party and get wild, while the types he dates... do not.

All of my friends say, "You guys would be perfect!" , "I always knew you two would end up hooking up!" .

But.

I'm not Mila kuniz.

He's not Justin Timberlake.

And this is NOT a romantic comedy.
May 23rd, 2013 at 05:37am