So Long and Good Night

It's really sad when you fall for someone who is so evil tricks. I love that I let my ex hurt me so much. I let him jut rip my heart apart seam by seam.

A month ago me and my ex boyfriend started to talk again and we were just going to be friends. We talked that first night till 4 in the morning. Just talking about our past.

Then we began to hang out, I knew he had a girlfriend but I didn't expect him to cheat on he with me, but after about the 3rd time hanging out he laid on the bed holding me and before I left gave me a kiss. We got in an argument because he didn't want me to get attached to him, but I was.

The next time I went over he kissed me and we made love well to him we "fucked" it was magical and I fell in love with him again. And I decided that I wasn't going to have sex with him every time I came over.

Well the last time I came over he told me he wanted to be with me but still his girlfriend. And we talked and laughed and fell so hard more.

And last night he messages me after ignoring me for two days and told me that I could come over and we can kiss and talk about feelings but we can't have sex because he is never leaving her. I broke down, he did it again. I got attached and I made that mistake. He told me he really does like me and love me but I realize I love him more than he will ever love me.

I hate him so much for everything he put me through.
May 24th, 2013 at 07:29pm