Someone comfort me while I cry myself to sleep.

I have been crying so bad all day. My face is completely red and puffy, my eyes are stinging, I've been lying in bed for hours...
I've been crying because I'm moving away.
So, I currently live in Florida right? Well, my family decided it would be better to move to Atlanta. The thing is, I've lived here in Orlando since I was 6 YEARS OLD. I had just turned 6 years old in fact when we moved. I'm 16 now, and we're leaving this place. Friends I've had since 10 years, my bestest friend in the whole wide world, my church members that were family to me, my neighbors (Well, fuck them. They're always so mean to us -.-), and everyone. We're throwing that all away to go to Atlanta because my parents think it's better to move out of state and start a new life.
The thing is, I've lived in Atlanta before. And I hated it. Everything bad to me happens there. Three weeks ago I was in Atlanta for my birthday. I had the worst time ever. My cousin, oh, he abused my aunt and did drugs at age 16 and is now in prison for the SECOND time. Harassed by my uncle in Atlanta. I can't go there guys. I just can't.
Leave everything I've ever loved here and just leave? I can't do that. I can't.
Let me explain sort of what happened today.
So I woke up, and it was really early. My mom and I got dressed and she left to go to the park to get some photos taken for this girl that was turning 15. Then we left to church when she came back. We stayed there for a while, and I couldn't even hear the pastor. All I could think about was how tomorrow I would be moving. And then, the pastor, right before the service ended, he said, "It's something very difficult when someone you know has to leave. It's hard to say goodbye to these people, because it makes everything worse, brings out tears and emotions." And that struck me really hard because I know he was directing it at my family, and I started tearing up. He called us to go up and then everyone went up front to give me hugs. Everyone I knew was crying and all I could do was cry. So it was a terrible feeling. My heart felt like if it had just sunk into my stomach and burned. And then the worst part. I have a crush. I've liked him for a while right? So I thought he never noticed me. And I bumped into him today and I was crying really hard, I was trying to run to the bathroom, and then he sort of waved to me, and said, "Bye Jessica. Have fun in Miami, and come back soon." And I tried to thank him but I just ran off crying.
So I feel terrible.
And then my friend is leaving to Mexico, so even if I do visit, I can never see her again. So I took one last picture with her and we were both really red from crying in the picture...and...
I can't do this anymore.
I'm crying really hard right now. I just can't do this. I'm sorry.
Someone comfort me while I cry myself to sleep.
May 26th, 2013 at 10:17pm