Babies

so im at my moms friends house. my moms friend has her friend over and there seem to be children everywhere. literally everywhere. I went with storm and her mother to the Asian festival. that was fun. I got henna on my wrists to where on one side it says "skinny"
and on the other it says "love"
"Skinny Love."
I don't know why but it seemed to be the perfect thing to have on my wrists. and it should even last until school is out. only like five or six days total. I just wanna leave that place. I hate everything about being there, even the people who don't talkto me annoy me. they move past me in a way I don't like, and it makes me mad. everything seems to make me mad these days. I don't know why we even go to school for this long, we have already had all of our tests and everything is irrelevant. im about done.

im waiting for my birthday. I hope it comes sooner than I think it will. maybe things will be better. im going to get a job this summer on my birthday, meaning I can get out of the house. I can invite my friends to come to work whenever im there and I can help them with "Kroger stuff".

I also want june to come. mostly because of warped. also because it means ill be closer to august. my birthday. im going to continue to write my story and poetry, in fact... I have one im really confident in. I hope you guys all feel the same about this poem, every time I read the poem that I want to post... I feel another bolt of electricity go through me.
May 27th, 2013 at 02:35am