Happytail!

Soo....... I AM HAPPY!

After all this time of my ups and downs I'm happy. Insane right? you people probably thought I was a headcase.

Not that anyone cares but can I share this with you? thanks.

Here we go. I turned eighteen the 18th of this month.. which isn't that big of a deal other than my brother (who I live with and respect) now allows me to make my own choices. That means a lot to me because this guy is pretty strict over his little sister!

And since he is letting me do that while still living under his roof, he has allowed me to start seeing our friend. I know, that sounds messed up but I can't help the way I feel about the guy. So being able to finally be with this guy after so long now has made me happy itself, but to make it even better my brothers aren't the slightest mad at our friend or me and we're all still just the same as we were before only now I can actually sit with this guy and hold his hand or whatever I want, whenever I want.

Also AVENGED SEVENFOLD IS ALMOST DONE WITH THE NEW ALBUM! So we should be getting some new tunes soon.

By they way, my lover is a Deathbat! another plus.

All in all, everything is great for the time being and I hope it stays that way. But I'm sure it will, God is great!

Anywho with all that being said, good mood means writing time for me which means reading time for you guys. I plan on getting some strawberries and some yogurt then getting some writing done tonight!
May 29th, 2013 at 04:25am