Comment swap! Plus other ramblings.

I posted this earlier but I thought I'd throw it up here again. However, I'll give you fair warning though, it is a NASCAR fanfiction so you can decide if you are willing to do this based on that.

The rules:
1. You comment first and you get what you give. If your comment is only a few sentences that is what you can expect back.
2. No slash, femmeslash, or incest. Sorry but that is just something I won't read.
3. My story is around 7,500 words so to make it fair I'll read anything in the range. If it is a chaptered story and I really like it I might read over that but I'd like to stay in that range for the swap.
4. Fan-fic or original is fine with me.

So if you're interested then let me know which story you want to put up for a comment! The story I'm putting up is Playing With Fire .

I'd also like to throw out the link to the story promotion blog again. Submit your stories here! If you want to spread the word about the blog or head over there and look for something new to read that would be amazing.

Now onto the ramblings for tonight! I'm watching the local news, and yes I am enjoying it, and I love the weatherman's sense of humor. Do youtube videos of people doing moronic things have anything to do with the weather? No! Are they still entertaining? Hell yes! However I still think the best moment was last year when he highlighted the stupidity of a commercial for a plunger that never actually gave any reason to buy the product.

Now I realize I'm probably the only one here but watching the local news calms me. Insane I know because usually the news is depressing but it reminds me of my childhood. I'd watch the morning broadcast where the other weatherman has his dogs on every morning but I'm going to be honest and just say I'm too lazy. I like to sleep as late as possible, and by that I mean sleep until I have to get up to get to work on time. So that isn't going to happen.

In other random ramblings, we had a new channel added to our satellite package and it played Red Dirt on the Rocks this weekend and I'm still stoked about it. That is the closest I'm going to get to seeing Casey Donahew Band live any time soon so I'm really happy they played it. Hopefully they'll broadcast some more concerts since MTV, Fuse, and CMT are all pretty sucky about playing actual music.

To end this blog, I'd like to throw out my idea about a contest again. As I'm sure it has become abundantly clear by now to everyone that reads my blogs, I love NASCAR. Now I know there are a few other fans here I'm just not sure how many. I know there are a few other fanfics posted but there aren't a lot. Which gives me an idea for a contest. Would anyone be willing to enter a NASCAR fanfic contest? Possibly a songfic/NASCAR fanfic contest?
May 29th, 2013 at 05:34am