About my crush...

Okay, so guys. I'm so excited. June 17-20 I'm going camping on a beach with my best friend, her boyfriend, and my crush Isaac. I don't know how I'm going to handle this, I'm just so excited. It's just going to be us, no parental figures, for four days...

I was originally supposed to share a tent with Isaac, but now we're all just bringing our own tents. My friend is pretty deadset on something happening between us.. She say's she has a gut feeling. She say's that they talk all the time, and when he is describing the type of girl he wants to be in a relationship with, I line up perfectly with every thing he describes.

I have to say I'm a little nervous, because I'm such an awkward person, and I'm really shy..

I did, however, get prozac for my anxiety, which may help me calm down more, and be more open...

My friend, Sophie, told me that I should just be open and me friendly, and try not to be so shy...

As I said in my last blog, Isaac was the one who went to the concert with us, and we went out for dinner before, and it was actually really easy to talk to him...

Normally I'm quiet, and I'm too insecure to eat in front of other people I don't know too well... this was fairly easy.

I just hope that maybe he see's this too, and at least gives it a shot...

Since I didn't ask this in my last blog, if you read this, tell me all about your crush. c:
June 5th, 2013 at 02:14pm