Concerning the stories: Arms and Maybe This Time

So, as you know those stories are co-writes with the lovely Whitney (atrocious). She has not been as active as she used to be on Mibba. Our updates for our stories have fallen and it’s not her fault. She works longer hours, and she has a busy life. I decided to ask her if it was okay if I just posted the rest of the chapters of the story for Arms because it’s the one we have finished.

When it comes to Maybe This Time, she and I thought it would be best if I found someone else to do it. At this moment Kayla (vacant eyes.) wants to take it up. She has a few stories finishing and she wants to get back into an Avenged Sevenfold mood. I think it’s going to work out for the best.

Whitney is okay with all of this, guys. I don’t blame her for anything. She’s still an awesome writer. We just know it’s not fair to you guys to keep you waiting. Arms has been finished for several months now. So I think I’ll post those first, and then we’ll see what happens to Maybe This Time.

I’ve never done this before. Heck, I still have co-writes that have not been updated for almost a year. I think I’m going to work on those next because it’s time to put them to rest. Thank you for understanding and being so patient.
June 5th, 2013 at 06:47pm