This makes no sense, do read it ^^

So the time is currently 23:45 and I am not even tired. My mother is sleeping on the couch right next to me, my brother is playing computer games in the room next to us and as the title says.. I'm bored. I thought about writing, but the thing is that my imagination is at it's lowest. I am honestly asking a bunch of random question to a girl, watching 2 and a Half Men and listening to music. It's almost so boring that I will fall asleep just because of that, but still I can't.

I'm not even making sense as it is right now. Soooo.... What is this supposed to be about? I have no idea. Maybe I could just write randomly about my life?

Like how my summer vacation is starting now? Yep! Yesterday (the fifth) was my last official day before summer! I didn't go though.. Got a serious back pain when I woke up and that sucked... But I didn't miss anything, I hope. And while we're talking about school, I've decided to take a break. You know, work for a year. Collect my thoughts and actually figure out what I want with my life. Because I'm not so sure that this is what I want anymore, I mean I love it but... Maybe I decided to early? I'm only 19 and I've already decided to spend the rest of my life as a bloody teacher?

Don't get me wrong, I love it and it's the most fun I've had in a long time.. But is the time right? I'm not the kind of person that likes to ask for help, and it has really taken a lot out of me not being able to be good at anything... The only thing that has gone well in the last six months is my writing here on Mibba and I've become BFF with some beautiful people. I've found so much love around me but I don't know if it's enough all the time...

I just wanna say that this depressing pattern that you might be sensing is pretty usual when I write random blog posts... Of course I've written in swedish before (and the blogs are deleted) so there is no proof for you to read, but what evs!!

Leaving the depressing zone... I'm going to a graduation party on Saturday! For the guy who I've had a crush on for 5 years now :) This will be fun!

Okay, so I got bored now... I'm just gonna ask that girl a bunch of random questions and hope she answers, and then maybe go to bed... I need to get up at ten tomorrow!

BTW: Happy B-Day to Sweden! :D 6th Juni! :D
June 7th, 2013 at 12:35am